We are looking for a Junior Accounts Executive to join our Finance & Accounts team.
The candidate's responsibilities will include
- Receives and processes vendor invoices.
- Creating payments in books for all the vendors before the payment.
- Updating of payments in the accounting system on a day-to-day basis.
- Monthly reconciliations for all the vendors.
- Reconciling the cash of delivery (COD’s) received from customers.
- Reconciling the expenses payable and prepaid expenses on monthly basis.
- Periodical reconciliation of other ledger accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank/ Cash/ Imprest accounts.
Manage Online Channels
- Booking of all online channels and delivery partners invoices on monthly basis.
- Send quarterly TDS certificates to delivery partners and follow up on same for realisation of TDS amount.
Other Routine Work
- Booking of rent according to their lease and ensure that it gets paid on time.
- Monthly books closing as per the stipulated timeline.
- Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
- Coordinate with internal departments for timely submission of monthly invoices and highlight the instances of late submission/ non-submission.
- Good coordination within the team to ensure that all the internal processes properly followed.
- Performing other duties as assigned, preparing management reports.
- Comparison and analysis of periodic expenses and report the variation to management along with the reasons.
- Monitoring and controlling various expenses such as operational & financial costs.
- Assist in Annual tax audits and financial preparations.
Skills and Educational Qualifications required
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software’s.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel/ MS office.
- Assisting in documentation and Book-Keeping
- Sound knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- com degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience of 1-2 years is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer. Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.