We're a group of people dedicated to sourcing, roasting and distributing the best coffee we can find. We're actively hiring for the jobs listed below but if you have a passion for coffee and initiative, we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for someone to help create a technology-first coffee company. Initially the person will be responsible leading the architecture and development of Central Management System, which needs to cover the following high-level application areas listed below but the ultimately the role will be to be weave technology in to everything that we do.
- Interface with coffee production machines. Aid in creating and monitoring roast manifests. Develop systems to gathering, analyzing and disseminating key QC variables. Developing systems to improve traceability of each product to farm level.
- Order management system deeply integrated with web storefront and backend inventory system. Extensible to cater to current and future sales models.
- Ensure API integration with Account and Logistics services
- Oversee continuous evolution of website and development own platform
- Develop storefront that is extensible for integrating with mobile app, Payment Gateway integration and customization.
- Develop/Implement tools for performance analysis
- Ensure seamless integration with CMS
Typically the individual will posses 8-10 years of experience in developing web-based apps and is very conversant with API integration for the purpose of automation.
Specific skill and expertise requirements are:
- Technology Stack: LAMP / MEAN stack
- Working with systems infrastructure & dependencies for all related software
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases. MySQL/ NoSQL/MongoDB
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Angular.js
- SRUM / Agile Project management knowledge:
- Creating technical specifications and architecture documents
- Managing a project timeline
- Experience in working with cross platform mobile technologies
- Familiarity with Shopify/OpenCart app development is warmly welcomed
We’re looking for an experienced junior barista to work at the coffee bar and help assist in barista training.
- Coffee making skills including dialing in espresso shots, micro foam milk texturing and manual brewing methods
- Extremely organized and obsessed with cleanliness
- Interest in speciality coffee and developing strong tasting / cupping skills
- Team player with willingness to pitch in on other aspects of the business as needed
Candidates with less experience but a demonstrable interest and desire to work in speciality coffee will be considered.